Who doesn’t love to grill during those hot summer months? With this portable Coleman grill you have no excuses for not grilling anywhere at any time! You can pack this full size grill up and take it on your next family vacation or even if you are just visiting friends for the day.
Many portable grills are known to be small not so with the Coleman Road Trip Grill. You get a full size BBQ with the convenience of a portable on.
Main Features of the Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
285 square inches of cooking space
Porcelain coated cast iron grates – easy to clean and durable
36 inch propane grill for home or on the road
Collapsible scissor legs for easy moving with attached wheels
Technical Features of the Coleman Road Trip LXE
- Grill measures 36 x 22 x 13 inches
- Shipping weight 60 pounds
- Limited 5 year warranty
- Includes towing handle
- Detachable side tables store neatly under the grill– assembly required
- Grease tray for drippings and slides out for cleaning
- Instastart electronic ignition
- Using high settings the propane tank will last for approximately 2 hours while on low will last just over 4 hours
- Heavy duty vitreous lid in painted steel
- Meats cook over 2 10,000 BTU straight burners
- Can also hook up to a 20 pound propane tank
- Change out the grills for a stovetop or griddle cooking surface
- Requires a 16.4 oz disposable propane cylinder – not included
What Do Buyers Think About the Coleman Road Trip LXE
Buyers have reported saying that assembly is as easy as just putting the wheels on, attaching the handle and the regulator and you’re good to go. This takes about 15 minutes in all as compared to hours when assembling other BBQ’s and grills.
When it comes to cooking and cleaning the Coleman Road Trip Grill LXE passed with flying colors! Many reviewers stated lining the inside with foil to make cleanup easier and faster, but this isn’t absolutely necessary!
Here are a few of the comments to date:
- This Roadtrip is the cat’s meow for this type of grilling road show.
- I had purchased the griddle and a grate accessories for the LXE grill and can report that this was money wisely invested
- Clean up of LXE was certainly effortless.
- This grill is a great item for picnics, beach days or even dinner time!
- Easy clean up too!
- It’s hot, quick and cooks evenly with the two circular burners.
- This is just a great product. So easy to use.
- For the price, you can’t beat it!
To Read More of These Buyer Reviews – Click Here
Who is the Coleman Road Trip LXE Ideal For?
The Coleman Road Trip LXE is built for those who want the ease of a portable grill with the regular size of a full BBQ. This grill is great for anyone who travels or who doesn’t have storage space for a full sized grill over the winter.
Talk about enjoying versatility, efficiency and convenience all in one! The Coleman Road Trip LXE will make your camping trip or weekend away with family or friends that much more enjoyable.
Where to Find the Best Online Deal For the Coleman Road Trip LXE
As with buying most grills or BBQ’s you will have to purchase the propane cylinders or tank separately. This is really not an inconvenience and can be purchased the next time you go out shopping. If you grill several times a week the 20 lb tank may be your best option. Then use cylinders to take with you when travelling.
For the best deal currently online and more user reviews visit Amazon. As well you may want to purchase the additional cooking surface as grills while you are there
For the best price for this product : Click Here