The All-Clad 12-inch Frying Panis the workhorse amongst all frying pans. Its versatile shape and ample size is perfect for cooking a Sunday breakfast of scrambled eggs, pancakes and bacon, or even for making a quick one-dish dinner on a busy weeknight. This three-ply frying pan boasts an aluminum core between two layers of stainless steel. This combination works well in ensuring faster heat transfer and even distribution of heat all over the sides and base of the pan. The stainless steel won’t react even with acidic foods such as tomato-based dishes.
The pan’s handle is made of stainless steel, which stays cool and is offers a comfortable grasp. The handle is riveted to the cookware, making the pan safer and sturdier. This pan is so versatile; you can even pop it in the oven or under the broiler with the temperature of up to 500 degrees. The stainless steel cover keeps heat and moisture, as well as the nutrients inside.
- Pan size is 12 inch in diameter, making it the ideal pan for omelets, fried fish and steaks. Cook everything you want in this versatile pan.
- Riveted stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch. You’ll be surprised how the handle stays cool even while cooking. This state-of-the-art design will make cooking much easier and a lot safer.
- Stainless steel cover keeps in moisture and heat. Lack of moisture is one of our complaints when it comes to cooking. The pan’s lid helps lock moisture in place, thus preventing your food from getting dry.
- Lid has loop handle for ease of use. The loop makes the lid easy to lift; and it stays cool as well!
- Pan and lid are safe for oven use. Finish your dish in the oven for that gourmet flair!
- Pan and lid are protected with a lifetime warranty. Never worry about minor flaws and factory defects, the cookware is covered with a limited lifetime warranty to ensure satisfaction.
- Dishwasher-safe. The cookware is safe to wash in the dishwasher.
- Safer to use because the cooking surface does not contain any components that may harm your health
- Comes with a lid
- You can use it in the oven
- Handles stay cool even while cooking
- Locks in moisture and heat, thus cooking food faster
- Sturdy, high-quality material
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Usually requires oil to prevent sticking
- Although it is dishwasher-safe, it is not an ideal thing to do since it can ruin the cooking surface
What Customers Say
The All-Clad 12-inch skillet is a stainless steel cookware that serves as a sturdy and safe alternative to Teflon-coated pans. You will be amazed with its heat conducting properties; it can brown your food evenly or cook it in half the time while keeping the moisture and nutrients in. The pan comes with a matching stainless-steel lid that locks in heat and moisture, thus cooking food faster without drying it. The lopped handle on the lid makes it easier to use and the stainless steel handle stays cool, so burns are significantly minimized.nother good thing about this pan is that it is made of stainless steel. And unlike non-stick coating, stainless steel is not reactive to acids, so you can freely cook acidic foods in it such as tomato-based dishes or anything that may require balsamic vinegar or lemon juice. With stainless steel, the possibilities are endless! And you won’t have any problem about the non-stick coating releasing harmful fumes when overheated.
The only problem about this pan is you must carefully set your stove or oven temperature right. Too much heat and it will leave your food burnt and inedible. But this thing is easy to learn, and after a few tries, you’ll see that stainless steel pans such as the All Clad 51125 is the best choice. Yes, it does require some oil in order to cook your food properly and prevent sticking. However, oil is much healthier than any other chemical-based components sticking on your food.
Inbound search terms:
- frying pan
- all clad ac51125
- all clad headquarters
- allclad ac51125