The Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill is the biggest among the grill choices from Char Broil. It has a total of 900 square inches of cooking area, with 650 square inches of direct cooking and 250 square inches warming rack. The main grill features 6 burners boasting 65,00 BTU and 10,000 BTU side burner for the warming rack.
The Char Broil Gas Grill’s huge scale is also accentuated with a handsome and functional stainless steel cover, front panel controls, and locking caster for ease and convenience.
- Huge Cooking Area. The grill boasts a total of 900 square inches of cooking area, making it among the largest home outdoor grills available.
- 6-Burner Cooker. With its 6 burners made with stainless steel, complete with a searing burner offering up to 65,000BTUs on the main grill and up to 10,000 BTUs on the warming rack.
- Porcelain-Coated Iron Grates. The cast iron materials used in grilling grates are then coated with powder porcelain for more even cooking and easier clean-up.
- Chrome Warming Rack. This swing-away rack provides additional area that keeps your barbecue warm. The innovative design allows it to swing in when not in use, thus providing ease of storage.
- Front Controls. To make cooking much easier and convenient, gas controls are placed in front.
- Stainless Steel Lid. This does not only serve as a functional cover, but makes the grill look more handsome and professional, too. The lid also comes with a built-in thermometer for easy temperature monitoring.
- Electronic Ignition. The reliable ignition system lights up the grill whenever you are ready, instantly.
- Locking Casters. For utmost mobility, the grill is also equipped with locking casters, allowing you to move it around without much effort.
- Easy Assembly. Even if this grill is huge, it is so easy to assemble. Just make sure to follow all the instructions written on the manual and within 1.5-2 hours, you’re ready to barbecue!
- large grilling surface
- instant ignition with the electric ignition system
- has a searing burner, which is perfect for steaks
- cooks food evenly
- 6 burners provide up to 65,000 BTU of heat
- has a built-in thermometer
- mobile and convenient
- easy to assemble
- although some parts are made with pure stainless steel, some are made with materials that may rust over time
- hard to find a cover that will fit perfectly
The Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill is great for family cookouts. It is large enough to handle slabs and slabs of meat that can feed dozens. It has a number of features that make it one of the most functional grills available.
It has 650 square inches of main grill plus 250 square inches warming rack, totaling to 900 square inches of cooking area. This is such a humongous size for the price. Plus, it sears perfectly, thanks to its searing burner and 6 stainless-steel primary burners that boast a 65,000 BTU of heat. Cooked food will stay warm over the 10,000 BTU warming rack. Steaks will always get that perfect sear and barbecues will stay hot.
Don’t get intimidated with all those parts that needed assembly. By simply following the instruction manual, you can easily set up the Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill in more or less 2 hours. Once the grill is set up, then you are ready to go.
This sturdy giant is composed with stainless steel burners, front panel controls and a cooking grate made with porcelain-coated cast iron, which guarantees even cooking and crisp sears. The materials are all high-quality and do not feel cheap. The electronic ignition system allows instant ignition, making your barbecue a more convenient and fun activity. There’s only one hitch with the ignition, it only lights up the middle burner and you have to wait until the flame is directed all the way across until all the 7 burners (including the searing burner) light up. So, if you are to use just the searing burner, you still have to light up the entire set of burners in order to light up the searer. However, this is not a big deal and after a couple of times, you’ll get used to it.
All in all, the Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill is worth every cent. For just a few hundred bucks, you’ll get a large cooking area that can hold tons of meat that can feed an army. If you’ll clean it every now and then and cover it when not in use (in short, take very good care of it), then you can enjoy it for a couple of years, which makes it really worth the price.
The Char Broil K6B 6-Burner 65,000 BTU Gas Grill is available on Amazon.com for only $369 from the original $399 list price. But you have to hurry, it is so popular, it might get out of stock soon.